For Business Owners & Corporations
- Sell-side Mandates: ContinentalNet Finance Group offers a full suite of services for sell-side assignments, including marketing materials preparation (e.g. teasers, presentations, IMs), investor sourcing, bid-evaluation, co-ordination of due-diligence and data-room process, management team counseling and preparation for presentations to investors, assistance in transaction structuring, negotiations and closings.
- Buy-side Mandates: Our scope of work generally includes: identifying potential target companies and initiating contacts, building a detailed financial model and conducting valuation, structuring and negotiation of price and commercial terms, assisting our client in raising acquisition financing (if needed), coordination of other advisors and managing the relationship with the seller to a successful closing.
- Balance Sheet Restructurings: ContinentalNet Finance Group assist companies in the optimisation of their capital structure. We provide advisory services and assist in the identification of financing in relation to working capital improvements, debt restructuring, asset based & project based finance, sale & leaseback, lease restructuring and off balance sheet funding.
- Capital Raisings: We originate, structure and execute financing for our clients. We advise on a wide range financial instruments, including: equity financing (from public markets or through private placements), junior debt and mezzanine financing, structured products and senior debt financing.
- Other Services: ContinentalNet Finance Group provide a variety of other services including, inter alia, valuation services, independent business plan reviews, modeling and business development services.