For Alternative Investment Firms
- Before establishing ContinentalNet Finance Group, the firm’s principals spent many years as senior team members of global investment firms and SEE private equity houses. This long experience and successful track record in alternative investments sets us apart from other regional advisors in understanding the needs of international fund managers.
- The firm’s principals have built up and maintain a very extensive relationship portfolio of thousands of business/asset owners in the SEE region. The best prospective investment opportunities in terms of cash flow generation, growth potential and management capabilities are introduced to our alternative investment clients.
- ContinentalNet Finance Group also focuses on deep value opportunities, such as non-performing loan/participation portfolios, real estate assets and distressed investment strategies. The firm’s principals are not only equipped with the capabilities to source/execute such opportunities, but also have the credibility to intermediate between investors, creditors and regulators.
- On the back of the past experience of our principals as successful senior team members of global and regional fund managers, ContinentalNet Finance Group is uniquely positioned to deliver:
- ‘Sign on the dotted line’ opportunities to alternative investment funds, interested in investing in Greece and other SEE countries.
- Provide an experienced and accomplished local partner to international investment firms, not only for the pre-closing stages of a transaction, but also post-closing as well, through assisting with on-the-ground investment monitoring and management services.